top of page
- 5월 27일 (토)Sinheung-ro 2-gil5월 27일 오후 7:00 – 오후 9:00"Spring Has Sprung". Come join us on May 27, at Freedom Village, 47-11 Yongsan-dong2ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, for a festive and enjoyable concert by our auditioned choir, the Camarata Chamber Singers. Featuring music by: Byrd, Lauridsen, Smith, Woo, Cho, Shaw, Hogan, Whitacre, McElfresh, and more!
- Multiple Dates5월 07일 (일)Dulwich College, Seoul5월 07일 오후 3:30 – 오후 7:00Join the Choir! Camarata Music's "Chorale" invites all to come sing with us for our 2023 season! The first concert of the season will be Handel's "Messiah", complete with choir, orchestra, and soloists! The Chorale is open to all, from the amateur "shower-singer" to the seasoned professional!
- 12월 10일 (토)Chungdong First Methodist Church2022년 12월 10일 오후 7:00Korea's most famous and enjoyable holiday event is back! Christmas with Camarata! Featuring all the choirs and orchestra of Camarata Music! December 10, 7pm, Chungdong First Methodist Church!
- 9월 03일 (토)Dwight School Seoul, Auditorium2022년 9월 03일 오후 7:00 – 오후 9:00Come and join us for a night of pop music, arranged for choir! Come and hear some of your favorites, including Neil Diamond, The Greatest Showman, TV Show Theme Songs, SPAMALOT, Arirang, My Funny Valentine, Sarah McLaughlin, and more!
- Multiple Dates6월 12일 (일)Dulwich College Seoul2022년 6월 12일 오후 4:00 – 오후 6:00Come join us for a great time as Camarata Music takes back the stage with Sondheim’s classic musical: Into the Woods! Show dates are June 4 and 11 at 2pm and 7pm and June 5 and 12 at 4pm at Dulwich College Auditorium, 4th floor. Tickets are 25,000 won in advance.
- 5월 21일 (토)992022년 5월 21일 오후 7:00Come and join the Camarata Chorale and Orchestra as it takes off again after COVID with Mozart's most famous choral work, "Requiem" and most famous symphony, "Symphony 41 (Jupiter)"! Location: Jeonnong Methodist Church 99 Seoulsirip-daero12gil, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul 서울시 동대문구 서울시립대로12길 99
- Multiple Dates4월 09일 (토)International Lutheran Church2022년 4월 09일 오전 10:30 – 오후 12:00Come and sing in a friendly, enjoyable, pressure-free setting! All rehearsals are in English, led by music professionals, and are a great way to introduce your child to music! Great for ages 5-14! Every Saturday, 10:30am.
bottom of page